Keynote to Address Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
WASHINGTON, DC – The Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA), the leading trade group representing the entire out of home (OOH) advertising industry, announced today that Mitch Landrieu, the White House Senior Advisor responsible for coordinating implementation of the historic Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, will be taking the stage at the 2023 OAAA/Geopath OOH Media Conference, March 27 – 29, 2023, in Nashville, TN. In his role, Landrieu oversees the most significant and comprehensive investments in American infrastructure in generations – and will be sharing insights into how it will impact highways, airports, transit, and the economy overall. His keynote will be part of an action-packed, three-day conference agenda exploring the theme of “OOH’s BreakThrough,” which will feature a few focus areas including consumers, marketers, and the OOH industry.
“The entire out of home ecosystem has a deep and abiding interest in rebuilding the nation’s infrastructure – and it will be illuminating to hear from Mitch Landrieu, who has a unique role in the White House’s landmark transportation initiative,” said Anna Bager, President and CEO, OAAA. “This year’s conference promises to be eye-opening, and will bring together marketers and advertising leaders to shape the future of OOH.”
In addition to Mitch Landrieu, the line-up includes industry innovators, brand luminaries and OOH pioneers, including:
- Randi Stipes, CMO at The Weather Company & IBM Watson Advertising
- Stephen Lease, CEO at goodr
- Sophie Kelly, SVP of Whiskies at Diageo North America
- Josh Fajardo, Sr. Director at Brand Marketing at Zelle
- Rebecca Winston, Director of Marketing Analytics at Casper
- Brittany Deems, Brand Marketing Director at Coterie
- David Sable, Co-Founder & Partner at DoAble
- Wayne Partello, Co-Founder & CEO at Cuento and Former CMO at San Diego Padres
- Natrian Maxwell, GM, Emerging Channels at The TradeDesk
- Jeff Marshall, Chief Diversity Officer, Head of Diversity, Equity & Belonging at UM Worldwide
- Mark Boidman, Media Group Head at Solomon Partners
- Marc Fenty, SVP OOH at Horizon Media
- Sean Reilly, CEO at Lamar Advertising Company
- Scott Wells, CEO at Clear Channel Outdoor Americas
- Jeremy Male, Chairman, CEO at OUTFRONT Media
- Tom Goddard, President at World Out of Home Organisation & Chairman at the Out of Home Capital
For more details or to register, please visit oaaa.ooh2023.com.
About the OAAA
The Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA) is the national trade association for the entire out of home (OOH) advertising industry. OAAA represents over 800 members, including leading media companies, advertisers, agencies, ad-tech providers, and suppliers, which comprise over 90 percent of the industry. OOH media includes billboards, street furniture, transit, place-based media, and digital formats (DOOH) across every sector of the channel. OAAA is the unifying voice for the industry, the authoritative thought leader, and the passionate advocate for advancing OOH advertising in the United States. The legislative unit of OAAA advocates for the responsible growth of OOH with federal, state, and local governments. OAAA-member media companies donate over $500 million annually in public service advertising. Founded in 1891, OAAA is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York City.