About OOH
 Home > About OOH > Advocacy > OAPAC > OAPAC FAQ


Staff contact   
Ken Klein

What is a PAC?

The term "political action committee" (PAC) refers to political committees established and administered by corporations, labor unions, membership organizations, or trade associations. These committees can only solicit contributions from individuals associated with, connected to, or sponsoring an organization.

Who can contribute to OAPAC?

Only executive and administrative personnel of OAAA member companies and their families can contribute to OAPAC. 

How do I contribute to OAPAC?

Before you can contribute to OAPAC, an officer of your company must sign an OAPAC authorization card. 

Once your company is authorized, you may contribute by completing an OAPAC contribution card and sending it along with your check or credit card information to the address below. 

Outdoor Advertising Association of America, Inc. 
1850 M Street, N.W. 
Suite 1040 
Washington, DC 20036 
Attn: OAPAC 

Why do I need to authorize my company?

The FEC requires member companies to authorize the solicitation of their employees. Without a signed authorization card on file, you’re company is ineligible to participate in OAPAC. 

How do I authorize my company?

To authorize your company, an officer of your company must sign an OAPAC authorization card. Authorization cards are available here

Related links