OOH UNITED is committed to advancing a culture of inclusion throughout the OOH industry because Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) is core to industry growth.
Pillars of Success: OOH UNITED pillars create an inclusive foundation for the out of home community. Each letter of the word UNITED represents a pillar used to build a strong, sound, safe, and harmonious plan for inclusion.
- U – Understand: Only by understanding how each individual contributes to a stronger OOH industry, is it possible for a culture of DEI to thrive.
- N – Nurture: Nurturing promotes the professional development of future leaders within the OOH industry.
- I – Involve: Involving individuals across the OOH industry improves overall understanding about DEI and encourages personal commitment and actions that are more inclusive.
- T – Transform: Transformation is the resulting outcome when individuals commit to DEI actions.
- E – Engage: Engagement through internal and external communications ensures the ongoing exchange of ideas and encourages collaboration.
- D – Develop: Development is accomplished through ongoing training, recruitment, and education.
Click below to access guidelines established by the committee to assist organizations with developing a diverse college student internship program.
Interested in additional resources for students? Click below to access the FOARE scholarships available for students entering the OOH industry.