OAAA members are always looking for ways to showcase the value of OOH with clients. If you have campaigns that generated quantifiable proof of the value OOH made in local ad communities, we want to hear from you.
In addition to industry recognition, our grand prize winner will receive $500, accommodations and conference registration for the May 2022 Geopath/OAAAOOH Media Conference & Expo in Marco Island, FL, and an on-stage award presentation. Five additional finalists will receive $250, and all of our winners will be showcased in the OAAA Local Case Study Library.
Entries will close on February 18, so send us your most impactful local campaigns today.
As a reminder, here are the eligibility requirements:
- Campaigns can be entered by any account executive or sales manager of an OAAA or Geopath member media company.
- Eligible campaigns must have been posted between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021. There is no limit to the number of entries a member can submit.
- The campaign must have featured a purely local advertiser – no national or regional campaigns are eligible unless they were contracted locally and appeared in a single market.
- The campaign must have quantifiable results (e.g., increased sales by a certain number or percent, generated a specific number of consumer responses to the promotion, produced a percentage increase in traffic to the advertiser’s website, generated a certain number of social media postings, etc.). Only entries with quantifiable results will be considered.
- All submissions must be received no later than February 18, 2022.